ADSM-L

Re: pending tapes to scratch

2003-05-21 18:48:22
Subject: Re: pending tapes to scratch
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:47:48 -0700
Nona, put the following into a script:

select count (*) as "Total PENDING volumes" from volumes where
status='PENDING'
select count(*) as "Total PENDING for two days" from volumes where
status='PENDING' and cast ((current_timestamp-pending_date)days as
decimal) = 2
select count(*) as "Total PENDING for one day" from volumes where
status='PENDING' and cast ((current_timestamp-pending_date)days as
decimal) = 1
select count(*) as "Total PENDING less than one day" from volumes where
status='PENDING' and cast ((current_timestamp-pending_date)days as
decimal) < 1
select volume_name as "VOLUME_NAME              ", pending_date as
"PENDING_DATE              " from volumes where status='PENDING' order by
pending_date

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

"Mire, Nona" <MireN AT LOURDESRMC DOT COM>
2003-05-21 11:06