ADSM-L

Re: Backing Up NT Registry

2003-05-19 10:50:26
Subject: Re: Backing Up NT Registry
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:49:50 -0700
When you say "registry dump and backup", I assume you mean back up the
registry and the local drives. BACKUPREGISTRY can not be used from the
scheduler, but you can stick it in your client options file if you wish.
However, note that BACKUPREGISTRY YES is the default for NT 4.0.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Cahill, Ricky" <Ricky.Cahill AT EQUITAS.CO DOT UK>
05/19/2003 02:15