ADSM-L

Re: delete DB2 backups and logs

2003-05-16 14:34:32
Subject: Re: delete DB2 backups and logs
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:34:10 -0400
I guess that would work. I've implemented the scripts outlined in the
redbook to expire the logs along with the full's. But the backup objects are
uniquely named and are the only/active version and will never expire. if you
were to change how long you were keeping the full's, you better make sure
you change how long you keep the logs (archive data) so you can recovery. I
change the script in 1 place and I'm done.

Bill