ADSM-L

PRESCHEDULECMD failed after upgrading from TSM 4.1.x to 5.1.x

2003-05-15 01:39:45
Subject: PRESCHEDULECMD failed after upgrading from TSM 4.1.x to 5.1.x
From: Markus Klein <markus.klein AT VITERRA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 07:24:15 +0200
After an upgrade from TSM BA CLient 4.1.x to 5.1.x on SUN Solaris 8 my
PrescheduleCMD failed with exiting the BA Client Session.
I don't change anything else.

Here's the the PRE.. CMD Line in the dsm.sys

PreScheduleCmd    " /etc/init.d/gis tsmstop"
PostScheduleCmd   " /etc/init.d/gis tsmstart"

I try to change the quotation marks into single marks. Nothing happens.

Anyone who can help?

I think the masking of the Command Line is the Problem, but why???

Best regards

Markus Klein

CC CompuNet Essen
Systemadministrator