ADSM-L

Réf. : STK L5500

2003-05-14 17:06:14
Subject: Réf. : STK L5500
From: Guillaume Gilbert <guillaume.gilbert AT DESJARDINS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:14:36 -0400
We are using it with LTO 1 drives. We have TSM, Netbackup and Omniback in there
with no problems (well at least not with TSM... ;-) We tried sharing the drives
between
the 3 but could not figure everything out. So the three have dedicated drives
and tape pools.

If you will be sharing it with other servers, you will need Gresham's software.
Its pretty easy to configure and use and does its job pretty much flawlessly.

Guillaume Gilbert
Conseiller - Gestion du stockage
CGI - Gestion intégré des technologies
TEL. : (514) 281-7000 ext 3642
Pager : (514) 957-2615
Email : guillaume.gilbert AT cgi DOT com

"Jolliff, Dale" <xjolliff AT TI DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 2003-05-14 16:06:20

Veuillez répondre à "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Envoyé par :      "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Pour : ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc :
Objet :     STK L5500

Anyone using one of these and LTO gen2 drives?