ADSM-L

Re: Password changed for "service2.boulder.ibm.com"

2003-05-14 10:26:19
Subject: Re: Password changed for "service2.boulder.ibm.com"
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:25:31 -0400
Wrong. To get to the patches/fixes for the zOS/OS390/MVS platform, you
*MUST* have the ID/password.  The only way you are supposed to get this
information is from a file that is installed on your system when you
install the product.

"Wilcox, Andy" <andy.wilcox AT AQUILA-NETWORKS.CO DOT UK>
05/14/2003 10:13 AM