ADSM-L

Re: Define LTO Drives

2003-05-12 14:27:29
Subject: Re: Define LTO Drives
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:27:01 -0400
I have the same problem when I connect my TSM Windows 2000 Server to the
IBM3584 library(thru' the SAN). When I don't use the TSM device driver for
anything I can see the drives  but not the Library in TSM. When I use the TSM
driver for the Library and Native drivers for the drives, TSM can see the
Library now but it sees the drives as seperate entities and shows additional
unknown drives under the Library.
How do I get this to work so that i can define the drives as automated drives
under the Automated Tape Library.

Rajesh