ADSM-L

Re: ODP: ODP: Exchange restore problem

2003-05-09 08:10:27
Subject: Re: ODP: ODP: Exchange restore problem
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:11:45 -0400
Sebastian,

It sounds like you will need to restore the
directory database as well. DP for Exchange is restoring
the entire IS database. The IS database contains the
mailbox and public folder data. The Directory
contains all of the user data. If the DS/IS
consistency checker isn't recreating the
user's that you need due to the makeup of the
Information Store contents, it seems that you
will need to restore the directory to get
that information.

Thanks,

Del