ADSM-L

unsub

2003-05-09 02:36:29
Subject: unsub
From: Cor Draijer <cor.draijer AT AH DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:20:54 +0200
unsubsribe
end

Met vriendelijke groet / Best Regards / Salutations / Med vänlig hälsning

Cor Draijer
NT Operations CSC/Albert Heijn
Direct : +31-75-6594233
E-mail : cor.draijer AT ah DOT nl
Privé:   cor AT draijer DOT net

----- Forwarded by Cor Draijer/NLAH/EU/Ahold on 05/09/2003 08:20 AM -----

Steve Argersinger <sargersi AT RUAN DOT COM>
05/08/2003 10:22 PM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: amount of data on a tape

Make sure you are using the correct format for the devclass in question.
You probably want to use DLTC to force compression.

Steve Argersinger
Ruan Transportation