ADSM-L

Re: List Help

2003-05-07 11:13:48
Subject: Re: List Help
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:42:09 -0700
Send an email to:

   listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu

In the body of the email, put *only* the following:

   info refcard

You do not need a subject line.

You will get reference information back from the list server that tells
you, among other things, how to configure your subscription to receive the
daily digest.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Hosie, John W" <john.hosie AT QWEST DOT COM>
05/07/2003 07:13