ADSM-L

Re: Executing TSM commands via BAT file

2003-05-05 14:50:11
Subject: Re: Executing TSM commands via BAT file
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:48:52 -0700
In Windows SET commands, don't use the '%' sign on the left-hand side of
the '=' .

set ID=admin
set PASS=admin
set OUTDIR=c:\temp\tsmout
dsmadmc -id=%ID% -pa=%PASS% -outfile=%OUTDIR%\test.txt "q db"

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Dameon White <dameon_white AT CHARTER DOT NET>
05/05/2003 11:16