ADSM-L

Re: BareMetalRestore and windows cluster

2003-05-01 19:27:01
Subject: Re: BareMetalRestore and windows cluster
From: "Levinson, Donald A." <dlevinso AT ACSALASKA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:44:06 -0800
of course not. phone-speak.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Sims [mailto:rbs AT BU DOT EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 3:59 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

>Okay, Veritas has given me the Heave-Ho and said that BMR for TSM when
>purchased from a Tivoli VAR is only supported by Tivoli.

We're curious if they put that in writing.  As in, solid, substatiated
information.

  Richard Sims, BU

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you.