ADSM-L

SV: IS GWTSA COMPATIBLE WITH TSM

2003-04-29 08:05:05
Subject: SV: IS GWTSA COMPATIBLE WITH TSM
From: Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:04:43 +0200
Hi Mark

In fact, I would wish it was the case... but several other backupcompanies have
the implementation for the GWTSA module - and in fact I have never experienced
the problems you describe as a part of a *long* history... nor have I heard of
such problems from any of the softwaredevelopers I have had discussion with.

... and in fact, dont it say it all when Tivoli don't even bother to answer a
seriuos question from several of their customers? So in this case, all of above
considered, I don't think the problem is at Novell - sorry...

regards
Flemming