ADSM-L

AIX Upgrade

2003-04-28 11:34:00
Subject: AIX Upgrade
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:32:12 +0200
Hi TSMer's

We have upgraded one of our servers to AIX 5.2 64 bit - and SAP R3 to 64bit
with DB2 7.2. We were using direct archiving of db logs to TSM , but after
the upgrade of the operating system  it has stopped working, it gives me the
return code 5.

Our TSM setup is as follows _;

TSM Server  5.1 , this runs on a Windows 2000 server Advanced.
Aix TSM Client 4.2

Please could you assist me, how do setup TSM on Aix 5.2 64bit /SAP R3...any

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Lindy Crawford
Information Technology
Nedbank Corporate - Property & Asset Finance
*+27-31-3642185