ADSM-L

Re: TSM Manager

2003-04-28 10:43:40
Subject: Re: TSM Manager
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:27:43 -0400
We use it.   I think it is a great product.  Use it to manage 2-TSM
servers.

Since we got it (and the subsequent updates including new features), I
rarely have a need for the WebAdmin !   I have it running, all the time !

The support is very good.  They are open to enhancement suggestions.

"Bradberry, Kenneth" <KBradberry AT SUPERIORCONSULTANT DOT COM>
04/28/2003 10:22 AM