ADSM-L

Re: Select for statics

2003-04-25 09:22:47
Subject: Re: Select for statics
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:22:07 -0400
I think want you want to do is mine the dsmaccnt file for that
information.  A wonderful tool for doing that (and much more) is
Servergraph/TSM located at http://www.servergraph.com

David Ehresman
University of Louisville

>>> rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM 04/25/03 09:16AM >>>
Hi everybody,
Does anybody could enlight me with a select for statics?.
I need to know the same information, shown in dsmsched.log, at the end
of a backup execution through the scheduler. Of course the information I
need is not present in the dsmsched.log because its retention is just 7
days. (Basically we need to make statics for network transfer rates,
amount of data transfered, so on).
Does this information remains in TSM database?.
TSM server 4.2x and 5.1 on AIX and Solaris.

Thanks in advance.
Rafael

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy
mismo!. http://www.starmedia.com/email