ADSM-L

Re: MS SQL and TDP

2003-04-24 07:36:36
Subject: Re: MS SQL and TDP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:29:44 -0400
Christian,

RC=1914 means a SQL Server API error.
Take a look at the DP for SQL log file on the
SQL Server machine itself to find out the
cause of the error. If that does not help, take
a look at the SQL Server error logs.
It could be that the abacushd database does not
allow log type backups.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.