ADSM-L

TDP for Domino archiving problems

2003-04-17 21:07:17
Subject: TDP for Domino archiving problems
From: Tae Kim <tkim AT MFSP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:43:51 -0400
Hey guys I have a question for all you guys who are using TDP for domino.  TDP
for domino only utilizes TSM's backup pool for its backups and archive pool for
its transactin logs.  I need to make a weekly (exp afet 35 days) and monthly
archive (nolimit for exp date) of the domino server without shutting it down.
Tivoli has told me that this is not possibe.  so currently i am restoring the
domino database every week  to a different server and archiving that server. I
need to archive 5 more Domino servers and i dont have anymore server to use for
restoring the domino DB for archive. Is there a easier way to do this?  i try
to do a backupset and this does not work.  any ideas?
TIA

tae