ADSM-L

Re: number of restore sessions

2003-04-16 16:13:32
Subject: Re: number of restore sessions
From: "Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:11:42 -0500
When posting, you need to include your Server and Client version levels and OS.
 I am assuming you have not upgraded to 5.? yet, so there in lies the problem,
multi session backups have been around for a few versions, but multi session
restore was only introduced in 5.1 or possibly 5.2, I would need to verify
that....
Ryan Miller

Principal Financial Group

Tivoli Certified Consultant