ADSM-L

Re: Manual for TDP for Mail on Linux

2003-04-16 11:30:07
Subject: Re: Manual for TDP for Mail on Linux
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:21:56 -0400
Jozef,

You need the "Paid in Full" version which will come
on the CD. All of the UNIX versions are on the same CD.
... and so, once you receive the Paid In Full CD you ordered,
you should have what you need.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.