ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Lotus Notes starting domdsmc:

2003-04-11 15:21:51
Subject: Re: TDP for Lotus Notes starting domdsmc:
From: "Reiss David IT751 (ext-CDI)" <david.reiss AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:18:09 -0400
It's been about 2-3 months since the upgrade to Domino 5.0.12.

And we are at: Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino - Version 1, Release
1, Level 1.0

We started to see this about two weeks ago.  First I thought it was some
admin or other person with access poking their nose where it didn't
belong... but we've now checked all those folks and stuff, and it wasn't
getting started manually.

David N. Reiss
TSM Support Engineer
david.reiss AT siemens DOT com