ADSM-L

Re: Unable to restore files

2003-04-10 09:38:40
Subject: Re: Unable to restore files
From: Greg Redell <GRedell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:38:12 -0500
I agree with the statement about pulling the whole list of files and this
node is sizeable, however the session was not increasing the bytes sent or
received, otherwise I would have just waited as it did this analysis.

As for the hardware backing the TSM versions .

Server 2x 1 Ghz PIII w/ 1GB ram
Client (XP) 866 w/ 512 ram | Client (2000 server) 4x 450 w/ 1GB ram

During both attempts to restore the DSM.exe process on the client was not
consuming CPU or more ram.  Hence the panic into impatience.

Greg Redell
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
Phone: 314-525-5877
Email: Gredell AT GWL DOT com