ADSM-L

Re: W2K and ACL's

2003-04-08 09:19:36
Subject: Re: W2K and ACL's
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 06:18:55 -0700
No, there is no facility to back up ACLs separately from the data.

You can read about this and related issues in the client manual, in the
chapter on "Backing up files and directories", section "Full and partial
incremental backup".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
04/08/2003 05:48