ADSM-L

Re: restore to a different node (part 2)

2003-04-07 17:38:43
Subject: Re: restore to a different node (part 2)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:38:03 -0700
Please see my response from a past, similar question:

   http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm9809/668.html

Regards,

Andy

P.S. SIDF stands for "System Independent Data Format"

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
04/07/2003 14:26