ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange 5.1.5

2003-04-07 12:52:37
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange 5.1.5
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:44:20 -0400
No... you do not have to have the BA client installed on the
machine running Data Protection for Exchange.
The DP for Exchange installation will install the TSM API
which it needs to communicate with the TSM Server.

However, if you want to use the BA client scheduler, then
you will need to install the BA client package.

Thanks,

Del