ADSM-L

Re: TSM on Mainframe

2003-04-05 21:31:19
Subject: Re: TSM on Mainframe
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 05:27:27 +0300
Joe,

if you look at the line above (which ought to mean July 9th 1998) then you
should interpret the IPL date as March 18th 2001, isn't it.
So it would be not once a month but once every two years :-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Wholey, Joseph (IDS DM&DS)" <JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
05.04.2003 17:11