ADSM-L

Re: End Of Support V4.2

2003-04-04 09:23:13
Subject: Re: End Of Support V4.2
From: "Murray, Jim" <JMurray AT LIBERTY-BANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:15:59 -0500
I agree with this.  I have a couple of databases that I keep upgrading to
the latest version of SQL server and thus the latest version of TDP for
backup and these databases haven't been used in 2 years, but for regulations
I have to keep them for 5 more years.  If I archive them off who's to say
the software I have in 2008 will be able to read the archive.

Jim Murray
Senior Systems Engineer
Liberty Bank
860.638.2919