ADSM-L

Re: tdp for domino problem, which user ID for backup?

2003-04-04 02:47:13
Subject: Re: tdp for domino problem, which user ID for backup?
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:47:08 +0100
I want thank to all who responded to my request. It was very helpfull since
I did not know it is known bug.

Regards

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

                    "LeBlanc, Patricia"
                    <Patricia.Leblanc@LIBERTYM        To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    UTUAL.COM>                        cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor         Subject:     Re: tdp for
domino problem, which user ID for backup?
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    02.04.2003 14:07
                    Please respond to "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor Manager"

I ran into the same problem.   This is documented in the knowledge base as
a known error.  If you run the domino server as a windows app instead of a
service, this works around the problem.