ADSM-L

Re: SQL Restore Error

2003-04-02 09:33:16
Subject: Re: SQL Restore Error
From: Ung Yi <yi-1 AT MEDCTR.OSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:32:49 -0500
Hello,

I am still on TDP 1.?, but I think you have specify different file location in
the restore option if your directory structure are different between the two
servers.

Yi

>>> Mehdi.Amini AT VALUEOPTIONS DOT COM 04/01/03 01:30PM >>>
SQL Version 7
TDP Version 2.2.1

Trying to restore SQL Database onto another SQL Server but I am getting this
error

ACO0151E
Restore failed [Microsoft] ODBC SQL Server Driver...The file cannot be used
by RESTORE..Consider using With MOVE Option to identify a valid Location.

What am I doing wrong

Mehdi Amini
LAN/WAN Engineer
ValueOptions
12369 Sunrise Valley Drive
Suite C
Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-390-6855
Fax: 703-390-2581

are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.