ADSM-L

after updating client code 4.2.1.9 --> 5.1.5.9 on NT4, get new full b/u on client?

2003-04-02 07:54:51
Subject: after updating client code 4.2.1.9 --> 5.1.5.9 on NT4, get new full b/u on client?
From: Lisa Cabanas <cabanl AT MODOT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:03:57 -0600
I guess I was sleeping when I updated the previous 25 clients and didn't
notice, but I noticed this morning that all of the clients I updated the
code on yesterday were doing a full backup last night.  I had already
changed the filespace to unicode, which would be the only thing of note
that was different in the option file, so I don't understand why TSM
thought that all of the files were different.

Has anyone else experienced this & is this behaving as expected, or do I
need to look more deeply into this?

TIA

-lisa