ADSM-L

Re: TSM client software via ftp

2003-04-01 10:13:40
Subject: Re: TSM client software via ftp
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:12:57 +0200
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:14:48 +0200
Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE> wrote:

> Hi
>
> There shouldn't be a problem to direct them to the patch location. I
> haven't found any problems only installing the patch version of the
> client.

Unless you are one of the lucky few where the maintenance release is more
up-to-date that the patch release. A latest pointer points to the latest
release weather this is a maint. rel. or a patch rel....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams