ADSM-L

Re: HSM IN WIndows Environment

2003-03-29 04:47:12
Subject: Re: HSM IN WIndows Environment
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:23:07 -0800
Ed,  Go check out OTG's Disk eXtender, now owned by Legato... it does the HSM
for NT, is not as spiffy as the native Unix version from IBM, but, that's what
is out there, at this time.  Get the doc from their web site, after you
register, you can get the full doc. & eval. software.

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)