ADSM-L

Re: EMC Symmetrix ?

2003-03-26 14:38:07
Subject: Re: EMC Symmetrix ?
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:37:22 -0600
If I understand ur question ,u want to have both TSM Server up but only one
TSM active any given time with automated script schedule.Then.....
Disable client schedules .If I am correct there is a command by which we can
disable all schedules on TSM server.If u don't want to shut down TSM server.
Balanand Pinni