ADSM-L

Re: definition copy group

2003-03-26 09:59:45
Subject: Re: definition copy group
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:59:36 -0700
"Versions Data Deleted" applies only after you delete the file from the
client file system. It has no affect as long as the file still exists.

By way of additional answer, check out an older post containing a series
of notes related to these copygroup settings,
http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0103/983.html. Best read from the
bottom-up.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers
03/26/2003 07:49