ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.6.2 - help menu all crunched up

2003-03-25 01:06:25
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.6.2 - help menu all crunched up
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:05:23 -0700
Which "help menu" are you referring to? The Admin command line HELP
command? I'm not an expert on the server, but when you installed 5.1.6.2,
did you elect to install and update from ALL available software? If not,
try explicitly installing the message file that came with 5.1.6.2, and see
if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

admin AT CF2TREE DOT COM
03/24/2003 22:52