ADSM-L

Licensing question (technical, not pricing :-)

2003-03-24 09:40:43
Subject: Licensing question (technical, not pricing :-)
From: Imre Kloknicer <ikloknicer AT EU.INFOBAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:40:21 +0100
Hi,

I've just upgraded a TSM server 4.2.1.9 running on W2K to version
5.1.6.2, but I think I did something wrong.
I directly installed 5.1.6.2 on 4.2.1.9 without installing any
intermediate version. After it I found that the TSM server was not able
to load adsmlicn.dll. I installed the licensing component from 5.1.5.0,
so the server now loads the dll, but all my licenses have disappeared.
Furthermore I cannot register any license now.
Anybody has an idea what can I do now?

Thanks in advance,
Imre