ADSM-L

Re: Prompted mode backups did not start

2003-03-20 17:26:45
Subject: Re: Prompted mode backups did not start
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:26:51 -0500
A restart of the TSM server cleared whatever condition was keeping it
from initiating prompted backups.  Support is looking at trace info.

David

>>> DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET 03/19/03 02:46PM >>>
Hi David,

Haven't seen this on v5.1.1.6 -- would sure like to know how it gets
resolved... have a customer running 5.1.6.2 since last week, and wants
to start using server-prompted mode (for more precise scheduling).  Keep
us posted, eh?!!

Thanks,
Don

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)