ADSM-L

Re: domino does backup, but cannot restore???

2003-03-20 10:41:50
Subject: Re: domino does backup, but cannot restore???
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:43:03 -0500
Michelle,

What do you mean "there are no restorable files available"?
Are you using the command-line? or the GUI?
>From the command-line, if you issue:

   DOMDSMC Query DBBackup * /SUBDIR=YES

do you see any backups?

How about?

   DOMDSMC Query DBBackup * /SUBDIR=YES  /SERVER=servername

Make sure you are using the same configuration file.

Can you see the "server" in the GUI Restore Tab?

If you are still having problems, you should
call IBM Support.  You are also running an old
version of Data Protection for Domino, you may want
to upgrade to Data Protection for Domino 5.1.5
available on the FTP site.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.