ADSM-L

Re: Informix backup

2003-03-20 09:33:17
Subject: Re: Informix backup
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:32:39 -0800
Hi Niklas,
Can you be more specific ? What is this preschedule command you use ? Sorry, I
am no Informix DBA.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Mario
 Niklas Lundstrom <niklas.lundstrom AT FORENINGSSPARBANKEN DOT SE> wrote:Hello

Sure, no problem. We use a preschedulecommand to run ontape to backup to a
file and the backup tat file using TSM.

Regards
Niklas