ADSM-L

Questions about "atape" upgrade

2003-03-18 15:09:56
Subject: Questions about "atape" upgrade
From: VILLEGAS TONY <btna AT TERRA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:49:50 -0500
Hello Guys,

We need to upgrade the "atape" drivers and I was wondering if someone could
tell me what the proper procedure is to do this. I will be downloading version
8.1.2.0 from the FTP site and the README is not very clear as to what steps to
take.

Some questions I have are:

1. Do I need to uninstall the atape drives before installing the new one?

2. I know I need to remove the "rmt" definitions but do I also need to remove
the lmcp0?

3. Do I need to upgrade the "atld" too? If yes, where can I find the procedure
for this? Our current level is: 5.0.1.0 and atape is: 6.1.8.0

If anyone has any specifics that I should look for during this upgrade, I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Beatriz

TERRA ROCK - La primera comunidad latina de Rock
http://www.terra.com/ocio/musica/terrarock