ADSM-L

Testing space management in new server code

2003-03-17 14:32:00
Subject: Testing space management in new server code
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:30:32 -0500
We are in the process of testing 5.1.6.2 server code under OS/390. We
have an AIX 4.3 system with 4.1.2.0 client code, including space
management. I understand how to have some backup/archive client
operations on a given system connect to our production server and
others connect to our test server. Is it possible to have space
managment functions for some file systems use the production server
and space management functions for other file systems use the test
server?