ADSM-L

Re: Client login with admin id and password

2003-03-12 12:40:23
Subject: Re: Client login with admin id and password
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:38:04 -0700
Data backed up by the client can be encrypted via the include.encrypt
option. Unless you know the encryption key, you can not restore the data.

CAUTION: If the user who encrypted the data loses/forgets the key, then
the data can not be restored, and there is nothing IBM can do to help.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
03/12/2003 10:03