ADSM-L

Re: RES: RES: RES: TSM Web Admin

2003-03-12 10:00:15
Subject: Re: RES: RES: RES: TSM Web Admin
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:58:34 +0100

Hi Dan!
When you install FrameWork net NetView was you already have TSM on it?
Maybe Netview and FrameWork disable or destroy a file/TCP Port.
So my tip is to re-install TSM Server.
And if you going to install a new server. Install FrameWork and NetView
first and TSM as last program.
Have you look so not FrameWork or NetView use the same TCP/IP port that TSM
Web Admin use?
To see if there is something like that. Stop Framework and NetView. And
restart TSM Server.
And try again.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2
SE-131 06 Nacka
Sweden

Phone : +46-(0)8-718 43 30
Mobil : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
eMail : christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
MSN : issen007 AT hotmail DOT com

                      Dan Carlo Freitas
                      Peres <danc@NCON.        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      COM.BR>                  cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  RES: RES: RES: TSM Web
Admin
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager" <ADSM-
                      L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                      2003-03-12 16:00
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

             Hi Christian,

             This is a quick way to make things work... but I really need
to make it works in web admin.

             This machine is a lab and have installed with it Tivoli
Framework and Tivoli Netview... just it!

             Thanks again,

             Dan.