ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2003-03-11 12:10:16
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:10:16 -0500
Matt,

402 is a general "error processing request" return code.
I can't tell from the info you have provided what the problem is.
Can you include the entries from the Data Protection for Domino
log file that match the time stamp of the failure?
That will be the best source of information on
what Data Protection for Domino thought the error was.
Also, look in the TSM Server activity log for the failing
backup session. It may contain some useful information.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.