ADSM-L

Re: Error 1711. An error occurred while writing installation information to disk

2003-03-11 12:02:50
Subject: Re: Error 1711. An error occurred while writing installation information to disk
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MODOT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:10:56 -0600
Sias- thanks for your reply; but I found a work around...I discovered that
there was a "hung" msi process / windows installer process.  If I went in
and stopped the manual service, the install would then work.

pretty quirky, huh?

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/10/2003
02:51:20 PM: