ADSM-L

TDP for Domino

2003-03-11 08:14:10
Subject: TDP for Domino
From: "Emil S. Hansen" <esh AT POP3.BIT DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:12:31 +0100
Hi list.

I'm in the procsess of implementing TDP for Domino.

I have sucesfully installed the Client and TDP, and configured TDP and
schedules.

When I try to run a restore from the graphical interface all my
\Mail\*.nsf dbs are listed with Logging=No, and I just don't understand
why. Transaction logging is enabled on the Domino server, and archive
logs is running twice daily. Transaction logging isn't disabled for any
of the dbs, but TDP still reports them as Logging=No. Does any one have
an idea to what might be wrong?
--
Best Regards
Emil S. Hansen - esh AT pop3.bit DOT dk - ESH14-DK

"Gravity can not be held responsible for people falling in love."
- Albert Einstein