ADSM-L

Re: Schedlog entries?

2003-03-10 12:25:39
Subject: Re: Schedlog entries?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:23:19 -0700
Most likely explanations: Either the file is not getting backed up when
you think it is, or else it's being overlooked by whoever is looking in
the dsmsched.log file.

For starters, it would help to know the following:

1) Complete dsmsched.log content (zip up and attach, be sure to point out
the date/time when you think the file should be getting backed up)

2) Complete output from:

   dsmc q ba c:\path\to\file.mdf -ina

(you fill in the path name the the .mdf file in question)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
03/10/2003 09:42
Please respond to jim_kirkman