ADSM-L

Re: 3494 cleaning (2 nd. try)

2003-03-10 11:36:49
Subject: Re: 3494 cleaning (2 nd. try)
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:29:59 -0700
        On the 3494, you set it up so that certain labels on the cartridges are
seen as cleaning tapes. (i.e. CLN*). If your new cleaning tapes match the
pattern, then there is nothing else to do. Perhaps your new cleaning tapes do
not match the "cleaning tape mask" and you need to adjust/add to it.

        I'm not near my library, so I don't recall which menu it's under, but
it ~is~ there... :-)

Ben