ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: SV: Backup MS SQL master.mdf

2003-03-10 09:38:50
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: SV: Backup MS SQL master.mdf
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT BAYERBBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:38:36 +0100
Hi Del,
thanks you are absolutly right, sorry -m it is. :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Markus Veit

                                                An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                                                Kopie:

                                                Thema:   Re: Antwort: Re: SV:
Backup MS SQL master.mdf

              owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

              14:53

              Bitte antworten an "ADSM:

              Dist Stor Manager"

Just a small correction in the update from Markus.
To start the SQL Server in single-use mode,
use the "-m" (in lower case) option.

Del

> Hi,
> you have to start SQL in single user mode, with the startup parameter -e,
Note: