ADSM-L

Web site migration conference call

2003-03-05 22:21:23
Subject: Web site migration conference call
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:19:28 -0700
Hello all,

It has come to my attention that the Tivoli Support Technical Exchange is
hosting some conference calls to reach more customers and help them
understand the move of the old Tivoli web site to the ibm.com site. These
calls will cover the basic functions of the web site, registration
questions, and navigation to the most requested content on our site.

Customers will have to go to the Support technical exchange site and
register for the call.   There are two calls scheduled for March (one of
them is tomorrow, the other is on the 13th). More calls are planned for
April, with those dates to be determined.

Interested customers should go to
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html and
register for the session of their choice.

If you have any problems registering, please contact Luis Nevarez at
lnevarez AT us.ibm DOT com.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.